- 1/5 batch no-knead bread dough about a grapefruit sized ball of dough.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp flake salt or pretzel salt
With wet hands, grab a grapefruit-sized ball of your no-knead bread dough and stretch it onto a silicone mat placed on a cookie sheet.
Make dimples in the dough with your fingertips, then brush on the olive oil to coat the surface of the dough.
Sprinkle the herbs and salt all over the top of the dough.
Bake in a 375 degree F oven for about 8-10 minutes, or until crust is golden brown on the bottom and just starting to turn brown on top.
- Try using this dough as a pizza crust! Bake it at 450 degrees F for about 6-8 minutes, top with sauce, cheese and your favorite toppings and bake until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown on the bottom (about 5-10 more minutes).
- Mix and match the seasonings to find your favorite!
- Make it sweet by replacing the olive oil with melted butter, then sprinkling a cinnamon and sugar mixture over the top of the melted butter.
Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1108mg | Potassium: 54mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 9IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 2mg
We want to see! Tag @homesteadingfamily on Instagram.