- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/5 recipe no-knead bread dough
- 1/2 cup parmesan shredded
- 1 tsp sea salt or pretzel salt
Melt the butter and mix the garlic into the melted butter.
Take a grapefruit-sized ball of the no-knead bread dough and divide it into 6 equal portions.
Roll out each portion into a fat log shape and place them onto a silicone-lined baking sheet.
Brush the tops liberally with the melted garlic butter and sprinkle generously with parmesan cheese and a sprinkling of sea salt (or pretzel salt).
Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for about 10-12 minutes.
Once the rolls come out of the oven, brush them one more time with the remaining butter and garlic mixture.
Serve as an appetizer, on the side of soup, or dunked into marinara!
- Mix and match the flavors for this roll!
- These would be AMAZING dipped into my raw marinara sauce from my fermented tomatoes!
- These also make great sandwich rolls. Allow them to cool completely, slice in half and top with all your favorite sub sandwich ingredients.
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 941mg | Potassium: 73mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 301IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 2mg
We want to see! Tag @homesteadingfamily on Instagram.