We’re all busy and have a lot on our schedules, and sometimes we only have time for a quick podcast. Come listen to this podcast short as we answer your questions in a short amount of time.
Today’s podcast short answers the question of when you should plant your garden. Our answer? Well, it depends! You first need to know and understand your first and last frost dates, then take into consideration your harvest dates.
Listen to this podcast short and be sure to stay tuned for more quick shorts, just like this!
Go here to grab your own Clyde’s Garden Planner! Be sure to use code “homesteadingfamily.com” at checkout to receive 10% off at checkout.
Other Posts You May Enjoy
- Yearly Planning on the Homestead
- My Secret to Running a Productive Household
- How to Prioritize Homestead Projects
- My Preserving Year-at-a-Glance
- Building Up a Well-Stocked Pantry
- Prepping Your Pantry for Preserving Season
- Best Homesteading Books (for the Novice or Pro)
- Organizing Your Property’s Permaculture Zones
- Wintertime on the Homestead
- 3 Things You Must Do To Increase Self-Sufficiency
- When Homesteading Feels Urgent
- Things to Consider BEFORE Going Off-Grid